Wednesday, January 8, 2014

RAMBLIN' ON TONIGHT

It is finally warming up a little and weather man says maybe 40 by end of the week....oh my we will have water everywhere again and ice at night....will be like a skating rink lol....

About the only thing I have done so far this week is make some potholders from orphan blocks....I was surprised how nice they look...a little more detail in quilting on these being there is a design....

tomorrow I am going to spend at least half the day putting my fabric stacks back in the cabinet....wow I have a lot out right now....

I ran out of lavender and purple hexes so had to see if I had more in the gfg quilt stack of fabric and I did then I looked in the cabinet and found some more for variety which was needed for the new ones I started.....the next time I am in the next town I will stop at the little shop there and see if I can find a couple more pieces of purples....

Now tonight I think about the brown corduroy I have and going to make a throw pillow for the couch but I forget about it in the daytime....guess I am too busy with the other stuff...I should write that on my list to do for tomorrow....I am still trying to empty out a cabinet so I can get it out of the house....I would like to sell it...surely someone can use an office cabinet with a formica top...the things in it are either going to goodwill, swaps or my closet in the sewing room....been working on this for some time...wonder if I will ever get it all done....

my son came tonight and dug out the walkways and the porches....I hired someone to plow the drive...its 2 car widths wide and 40 ft long so too much to shovel and the blower doesn't do a good job either....

sooo now if we don't get much more snow maybe I can get out by the week end before I get cabin fever lol.....for now though I am going to bed getting late here and I am tired.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment