Thursday, January 2, 2014

MAKING A SMALL QUILT BETTER

I hope everyone had a good new years day....It has been so cold and snowy here I have just been staying inside...not bored yet as I have a mountain of sewing and quilting I want to do.....

I spent the last 3 days washing up fabric....I was blessed with 3 fat quarter collections for Christmas and I had gotten several other pieces of fabric that needed done up to be used....

Then I got the brainy idea to tear off the border of a small quilt, the last of the all the hour glass blocks I made a few years ago...I still have some fabric of the original blocks so I wanted to make it at least twin size to make it user friendly....I have 10 more blocks to go....actually I am making it twice as big as before...I think that was the reason why I wasn't finishing it...it wasn't a good size before....so that is my project at the moment.....

Well I am tired tonight...I was doing a lot of quilt figuring for several of the quilts for backs and sketching a couple new ones I want to make so brain is ready for sleep....goodnight....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment