Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FLU BUG HAS HIT HARD!

I hope you all don't think I have deserted my blog...I am afraid I have been sick with a flu bug...its really wicked to say the least....

It hit 9 days ago and I still have the severe abdominal cramps....tonight was the first solid food I had in a week and ha! not sure its going to stay with me....this is the first I have been on line all week...but not much to show and tell anyway as I haven't done any sewing to speak of since the first of the year....I sure am getting a slow start to 2014...and I had soooo many plans and ufos to finish....

I probably wont post any more till I feel better which I hope is very soon....I hate being sick especially with the flu....

My son was here tonight and dug me out again but I don't think I will be going anywhere unless I have to go to the grocery store....I have used up all the soft foods and soup so far and I sure don't want to cook anything....maybe my daughter will get me some things when she comes over....

Well I wanted to let you know what is going on which isn't much but soon I hope I will be back posting and showing progress....more later.....

1 comment: