Tuesday, December 3, 2013

QUICK POST TONIGHT

It has been a busy time here at home as I am sure it is in most homes where handmade gifts are being done...

Thanksgiving I went to my daughters to spend the afternoon then came home and worked on my daughters quilt till I got tired...which wasn't too long....its amazing how one can get tired from sitting around lol....but all that gabbing must take a lot out of a person lol...I have been working on it almost steady the rest of the weekend...

I am happy to say I am done with her quilt...all done!....I will take it and the topper I made for my secret santa box for show and tell at the quilt meeting this week...that was one reason why I was hustling to get the quilt done but I was just getting tired of working on it so I needed to get it done...

Tomorrow I have errands to run and a few groceries to get then I am going to try to work on the sewing room picking up and putting away....I say try because I always get side tracked in there....but I am going to force myself to work not play lol...

Its past bedtime but I wanted to post before I went to bed....I will try to take pictures tomorrow....I think I have some other things I need to show you too if I can find them buried in there.....for now though its good night world....more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment