Monday, November 18, 2013

YAY!! BLOG BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN!!

For the last two days I could not get past the title of this blog...and there the blog was overrun with ads covering up most of the blog....I don't know if that was google doing it or not....I decided to change passwords on a lot of things today and now tried here again and yay everything is ok....I just hope it stays that way....

I worked on my new project all week end after I got my daughters comforter binding put on that she has been working on...I was afraid it was going to give me a lot of trouble because it was a double batt...very fatt....but I went slow and watched for any sign of problems but it went on fine....loosened the tension and longer stitch and it worked fine....I was so happy....

I am ready to quilt the topper (Christmas gift) I think it is going to be machine quilted....I will do that I think this week sometime...

I have an appointment with the heart doctor this week also so not sure just when I will work on anything...

well I am off to bed...I just popped in to see if the blog was ok and I can go to sleep without wondering what went wrong....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment