Thursday, October 24, 2013

MORE WORK ON SNOWBALL AND SCRAPPY QUILT

Today is a mixed bag day lol.....I have been putting things away out of the family room so it looks more like a family room than a sewing room....but that probably wont last very long...

Snowball quilt--I am just about ready to quilt the third corner of it then  after the 4th corner will have just a small section up the last side then will be done with the center...

I was disappointed in myself that I could not get an idea for what I wanted for the  5 inch  border....

I have some new stencils coming so I am hoping to use one of them for this.......

Not a lot of different things going on right now...I want to get the snowball quilt done and I need a little diversion here and there lol...so maybe I will find a little more things to sew lol.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment