Wednesday, October 16, 2013

BIT OF EVERYTHING TODAY

When I started the snowball quilt I had to cut more 2 inch squares for more variety so I used half strips so as not to get too many cut of the same color so that meant there would be another half to add to my 2 inch strip box...now its almost full again....

I did have it empty till I sorted my scraps and cut some strips plus the ones from the quilt....all the time I was stacking them in the box I was thinking about what size triangles would come from these if I wanted them....so I am on the lookout for a quilt pattern using triangles that I wont get tired of working on for the future....

Update on the snowball quilt--it is now ready for quilting so now to cut the batt to size and start laying it out...hopefully today I will start that....

Most likely I will have to stop and get some groceries later so not sure just how my day is going from here...but there is always something to deal with...but that's life, Right?...lol....more later....

1 comment:

  1. Do you wash and iron all your fabrics before using them. Lots of quilts in your future from all the fabric I see. I love seeing quilts. My weakness.

    ReplyDelete