Thursday, September 19, 2013

TIME TO SORT THINGS AND ORGANIZE MY SEWING TABLE

I just finished trying to clean off my sewing table lol...I say trying because before I get very far I see something that will work with something else and work on that...but I stuck with it and have a good size space to work with....

when my youngest daughter was here last she liked this one quilt...and other day my other daughter spied it and she likes it too so back to the sewing machine...I have started another one with the same design so they both will have one...they will be different though as some of the fabrics I don't have anymore...I don't want to disappoint one of them by not doing 2....

while sorting today I found diamond shape scraps that were end pieces from the sherbet colors quilt...a bunch of them so I messed with them and found I could get triangles from them ...they are small but will work for small pinwheels...all solid colors so will be quite different than the print ones I usually end up making....that will be interesting...more on that later....

right now I have 3 quilts in the making at one end of my table and was smart enough to put the uncut fabric that I am using for each with each quilt so I don't use it for something else....lol....

got a lot to do between now and the week end so not sure if I will get into post and just maybe next time I will have pics...still have a lot to show....lol....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment