Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LOTS OF THINGS MADE THIS PAST MONTH

I know I haven't been around for a few days but trust me I have been so busy  and here are the results at least some of them.....

today I have been busy pricing things and finishing up projects for the fall festival coming on the weekend....I have selected more than I intended....I wasn't sure I would even have enough but I am sure now that I do.....if I sell them all I would be very surprised but pleasantly lol....the table has anything from mug mats to large toddler size quilts and lots of different size runners...I think a big variety for anyone...

Some of the latest runners I made are...
 
 
 
I don't have pictures of the fish quilt for my son yet...its all finished except for the binding which I will get to after the festival and a little recoup lol....
 
Our family reunion was last week with us as hosts this year so extra leg work was involved....it turned out ok but rainy and that kept the crowd down but it was a good day of visiting and FOOD!...if anyone went home hungry it was their own fault! lol....
 
My daughter is beginning to help me lay out quilts so that is a big help...its gets done faster with 2 doing the pinning....the family room right now is part of the sewing room with the dining table and a banquet table side by side taking up all the floor space so I can have space for laying out quilts....I am seriously thinking about using it as my sewing room permanently....maybe switch rooms...make the sewing room a little sitting/tv room....more about that later....
 
I have such a mess in the sewing room even I don't believe it....I just go from one project right into another...I finally had to put some of the fabrics away so I could have room to sew....but I know I will probably be getting them right back out when a new project comes along....
 
Well at least you know I haven't abandoned the blog its just that when I get so busy I don't take time to post or take pictures....there are a few things that I don't have pics yet but I need to take them and get them into the camera so I can print for my scrapbook of pics....but it will wait for another day and before I take them to the festival...ok time for something cold to drink and relax....more later....
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment