Sunday, November 4, 2012

POSIES READY FOR GFG QUILT, NEW FABRIC

wow new month, new week again....i am shaking my head and looking back...i always think i have missed something as fast as the time goes by....but i was busier than usual last week which is a good thing for the most part....

i had a fabric order come saturday which suprised me a lot because i didn't order it till Tuesday night...it really came through quick...the last order was over a week getting here and it was smaller order, go figure!....anyway i got right at washing and ironing the fabric...


i need to refine the tv remote-chair caddy as i have 2 of them to make before Christmas...my friend got the proto-type so now i can ask her what needs to be changed...will give her a call this week to see before i start changing my ideas...

the past 2-3 weeks have been taken up with sewing on the grandmothers flower garden posies getting ready for another row...this morning i counted how many i have ready for rows...27 so far...
that would be enough for almost 3 rows...so i guess that is one of the things i will be doing this next week...also i am going to try to get back to machine quilting again...i have been putting it off hoping a nice design will come to mind that i can do without botching it lol....i still dont have all my confidence back i lost a few weeks ago in regards to machine quilting....nor do i have that many patience either....

Monday will be a mixed up day for me i think....it is the anniversary of my first hubby death, it always does a number on me, some years more than others....no idea what this year will be like....i have plans to be very busy and maybe even a trip out of here for the afternoon....my daughters birthday is this week also so no one has a mixed up week more than her emotionally....i always try to get together with her then and this week will be no different...

i am making a mental note to reset my clocks back when i leave here...i was reminded in another group and yes i had forgotten to do it last night....grrrr....so i missed sleeping in that extra hour lol.....but it hasn't affected my coffee cup or my habit of drinking a couple cups before i get woke up so that is what counts lol....sooo i am off to get dressed and maybe go for a drive today even though the weather is starting to look nasty...and i suppose cold...more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment