Friday, November 23, 2012

NO SEWING TODAY, RELAXING

Thanksgiving day is over for another year...although i am thankful for a lot of things in my life that i think about all through the year...And i think this year i am aware more because of all the terrible things going on all over the world....

I went to my daughters home for dinner thanksgiving day...it was a nice relaxing afternoon for our family....thoughts were given to those we are missing and some revisiting the past popped up here and there....i worked on my grandmothers flower garden quilt most of the afternoon while visiting....my grandson took a picture of it when my daughter held it up....

Today no sewing...not much of anything going on...i am just tired and very lazy today so am taking a day off from everything except tv and computer surfing lol....but i have my day all lined up for saturday....every place i look i have projects ready to work on so i will be trying very hard to get most done by the end of the year.....and i would like to start the new year with my sewing room all cleaned up...will have to  work really hard on that one...just talking about it makes me tired lol......so at this point i am outta here....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment