Sunday, August 5, 2012

NEW BLOG, SAME PERSON!

Yup i am back! I don't know what happened before with my blog Stitchin Time but i couldn't post on it or even sign in toward the end...finally when i could i deleted the whole thing...i am just not sure what was wrong so i am trying it again....

I guess i have too much gabbiness in me to sit back and be quiet...as you can tell not much has been added to the blog...not sure where i should start...should i put the pictures in that was in the last blog or not....maybe if i am talking about them then i should....will decide that later i guess....but for now i will tread lightly and see what happens....more later....

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened. All of a sudden you were gone! I mean no where could I find you. So glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete