Monday, September 11, 2017

MY 1-2-3 QUILT

This past week I was bored and needed to get back with sewing so I played with some graph paper and came up with the block pattern in this quilt...Now before anyone gets bent out of shape and says I stole their pattern I am not claiming it as mine...I am sure there is a pattern like this somewhere but until I find it or the name I am calling it 1-2-3 quilt...catchy huh? lol....it is an easy scrap quilt to put together and if you are a person that cuts your pieces ready for a quilt you may already have it waiting to happen...the sizes are 1 1/2 in., 2 1/2 in and 3 1/2 in. hence my 1-2-3 quilt lol..
Here are potholders with the design in them....they make up neat also...I am going to make a couple more sets today...
Right now I am deciding whether to stop with the size of the quilt and make it for charity or make it bigger with a couple borders for a  tv quilt...
What I really need to be doing is laying out a quilt to hand quilt....I have so many tops made....I get so frustrated with my back it interferes with all my plans and lately its really been hurting...Since I had shingles my health has had lot of ups and downs....it seems that the nerves in my body have been in such an uproar that it makes for uncertain good days....so I haven't been doing a lot....so I am trying to force the issue lol....hopefully I will have more to say next time...more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment