Monday, June 19, 2017

THINKING OF QUILTS

Yesterday I thought I should start staying up more because I am finding it harder to sleep now that I am a little better...
So I spent some time hand sewing posies on my flower garden quilt...My mind wanders all over while I am doing that and one of the topics went back to all the quilt tops I have waiting to be quilted....It wont be long and I will have this flower garden quilt top done and I really need to get a quilt laid out and quilted....But which one?...I have an 8 ft. closet in the sewing room and it is jam packed with quilt tops all hanging up smushed together...

I have been looking at pictures of quilts tops, mine and other pictures of quilts I have collected and put in a file for future ideas trying to get in the mood to quilt when I feel much better....I might even review some on here a time for two too...but for now I am going to finish my coffee and see if I can get a load of towels in to wash and maybe move around more.....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment