Sunday, June 25, 2017

SOMETIMES LOOKING BACK IS GOOD

Yesterday I must have felt better because I was rummaging around in the sewing room and ran across the 2 yellow envelopes of doll patterns I made when dressing the Salvation Army dolls about 15 years ago.....

In the picture is one of the dolls I dressed for them and my own pattern for the dress...they gave us the basic pattern if you wanted more you made your own patterns....I had fun making those dresses and this week I needed the boost of seeing them to help me feel like I am worth something....it has not been a good week...my headache has not let up since June 9 when I first got sick and I am basically still sick and will go to doc this week for more meds....I keep trying to do things here at home but after awhile my headache starts pounding so then I have to lay down for awhile...I have also been worried that the rash is going to leave scarring on my face ..it has healed a lot but there are still half dollar size places that have not....this is the worse sinus infection I have ever had and they don't seem to be draining any...

Ok I have rattled on enough...more of a vent after I got started but maybe I needed that too....good day....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment