Thursday, June 15, 2017

9-PATCH BLOCK PATTERN SHOULDN'T BE CLAIMED BY ANYONE WITHOUT HISTORY

I'm going to stick my nose out there for a minute...I read in one of my friends blogs about a lady giving her a bad time for making a quilt in the pattern the woman was going to publish in a book and take claim for the pattern...its a very old pattern and I think she needs to do more history on the block instead of claiming it as hers....heres mine...
 
 
 
 
 

...I have been making this pattern for over 40 years, a simple pattern that really doesn't need claimed by anyone...
...I have more but no more pics in pc....and I am not sure but I think I have a couple bags of odd 9 patch blocks ready for sashed....more later....

P.S. Oops I forgot....just look at the labels on the side for more 9 patch things I forgot I had on here...

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I see that a lot, guess she invented quilting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. Another friend pointed this out to me. I appreciate you doing this. Chris

    ReplyDelete