Monday, April 25, 2016

REFLECTING ON LIFE 3 YEARS AGO

I guess today i have been reflecting on my life....where i have been, where i am now, and what the future holds....i hope i am around for many years even though disease and arthritis keeps trying to keep me from doing the things i like...

Why am i thinking today?....This is the third anniversary of my heart attack....3 years ago i thought it was my last day on earth...But after being in the hospital for a week and going through a gazillion pills and tests they finally found the right combo to get me back into life again....

I will never be like i was in my 40's though i wish i had the energy i had then.... but everyone has been good and not caused me any undo stress to make things worse and my daughter reminds me when i think about taking a custom order for something not to do it because of the stress of dealing with the public...been there did that....

So here i am doing things i like within reason like quilting and sewing things that appeal to me...i have a roof over my head and food in the frig and clothes on my back....life is good.....more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment